Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ulu Yam

mummy bought me a new contact lens
cause i have used finish all my con last week
this time try a new brand


this pair cost RM30!!
and just for 1 month
EXPENSIVE!!

huh~ ~
luckily mum paid it for me  =P


afternoon
went ULU YAM wif my uncle n aunt
forced by my mum ><
i really dunnoe wat are they thinking bout
y eat LOH MEE must go ULU YAM??
kepong does'nt have LOH MEE??
must drive for an hour just for the LOH MEE??
huh!!

while we on the way
it was rain heavily
and unfortunately
i saw two accident
bt luckily does'nt have ppl tat injured



 i rainy day


 the most leng zai pose tat my dad said



 my strange sis tat wear 1 shirt,1 dress n 1 trousers



 finally we went home at eight o'clock
n mum gave me something tat really ...

yes !!
is this cotton cloth
n this 'present' means tat she wanna me to clean the house for her !!

WAT??
pity me  ><

i need to like this 'present' ??


RAIN

No comments: