Tuesday, November 9, 2010

a lazy day

today no school
woke up about 9++
mum leave a message tat wanna me bring my sis go n has a hair cut
huh

the first things to do after waking up from my lovely bed is to switch on the com
watching Running Man by using PPS
 keep lagged

while waiting
read the novel in my phone
one hour later
go n have a look of my com
WTH!!
the PPS cannot function as wat it has to 
huh

after having my breakfast 
watching the TV
my eye become tired 
n sleep again
hehe
slept for tow hours
it was about 2pm when i woke up
then ate my lunch n brought my sis go to the barbershop

really lazy lah
under a such big n shiny sun
walked to the barbershop

my sis has her hair cut about half an hour
n i slept in the barbershop for the half an hour
dunnoe why
keep tired
cause my sis only a primary school's student
so just need to paid RM 10
wat the cheap cost

went home n took my bath
luckily no sleep in the bathroom ><

dunnoe why
lazy to do anything
forum also lazy go to
bt tonite have to go for the tuition
huh
lazy lah!!!!

i think i have to sleep more
cause can grow more taller 
hehe











bed is the best invention in the world


No comments: