Sunday, November 20, 2011

XOXO


16/11/11

Awake in the early morning by mum
even though I slept at 4am yesterday. TT

The reason was accepted because she wanna me keep her a company
to sis's school for the RM100.
And she told me yesterday too.

went sis's school at 11am even though I have been awake
at 9am- SRJK(C) Kepong 2





 Parents while buying reference books for their children
one ringgit per book
and mummy has bought five too.



The new canteen after we have graduated.
The boss of the canteen is even better then before.




The french fries that we must buy everyday in primary school.
The taste never change . =)


I miss this so much!
The curry mee!!
Eventhough it's more evpensive than before,
but it has the taste that I cant even forget ;)



This little boy was kinda cute.
He took the big bowl with his small hand
and also a galss of water
and walked instability towards the table
sitting there alone until he has finished all of them. =)


we queue here like them  before
and i think i'am not really miss that moment? =p


They looked kinda small.
we're all growing up, right?

we had a lot of memories here
and i miss those memories
the memories that always followed me although it'd been long time.


And in the same afternoon I took mine too.
i mean the hundred ringgit. ;)


And i need to say that i'am totally addicted to Gossip girl recently,
recommended by mey.
It's a really nice series about teenagers
and i'am now in season three! ;)
XOXO



Oo..
remember click my nuffnang ya
I do appreciate it ;)




I really do miss you
before,now and then.

No comments: