Sunday, November 13, 2011

Holiday!


27/10/11

Chiko Chiok's Big day!
We celebrated at Umami Cafe.




Happy Birthday wuli mak nae! =)
From:AP



love this so muchh! <3



5/11/11

Bought two Tsai Chin concert tickets for mummy and daddy
 as mummy birthday's present
cause mummy love her so much.
She is touched actually. ;)



 I remember that I had watched her concert with mummy and daddy very few years ago.
And I still remember her voice!
Like her voice too after Teresa Teng.

I'm glad that mummy and daddy enjoyed the concert! =)




12/11/11

Holiday starts!




I think I should study all From 4 syllabus in this holiday
to ensure that I can concentrate at my study next year.
* sigh *

And also promise mummy jogging with her this whole holiday,
but I prefer dpc more than the nearby park I think?
It's ok ;)


I think I should watch Vampire Diaries?



 
And also,

HAPPY HOLIDAY!! =)






Just hope that the person I met was you


No comments: