Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Appreciate x)

I've been kinda busy recently.

We went our cousin's wedding dinner couple days ago
and will go muar for another dinner this saturday,again.

Yes,I went Times Square with my family,
and of course for shopping x)




 White bubbles tea from Shiny Tea ;)





I do always love Aunty Annes with the seaweed flavour x)




We had Teppanyaki forr dinner. ;)


Green tea that can be refilled.

I forget the name
but it's really nice x)

Muji Snow
 if I didn't make a mistake =p


Chicken teppanyaki set.


We bought many things that day
include three pairs of Dr.Cardin's shoes.
Two for my little sis and one for me,
and it's really comfortable,too. =)

We went home bout ten something
and had our supper at Old Klang Road.

O.M.G!
You can't imagine how I love the white coffee there,
and I swear I'll be back again. x)






Tired but worth. =)








No comments: