Monday, April 11, 2011

Purple Cane ♥





10/4/11

        A nice sunday with my family again
Skipped the taekwondo training in the morning caused of my period  >< 
Skipped the karangan class again caused of my stomachache
I haven't taken that menstrual medicine since my primary school graduates
but i took it this time
Can you imagine how pained i was?!?
However,I went for the Physics tuition
I know that I can't miss the class anymore  =)


After my Physics,we had our dinner with my grandmum at Cheras
PEACE ^^
Dinner at a pretty special restaurant
All of the food are cooked by using the tea leaves
Nice right?



Here are some photos

 Purple Cane





 Green Tea Rice


 Tauhu that is cooked by using tea?


 苦瓜咸蛋


  
 Special Egg


My favourite Brinjal


Healthy Bak Kut Teh


 The name I've forgotton  =P


 He's been asked to do this pose for a few time =P


  Daddy and Mummy's favourite


 绿茶花生糊


Cutie mummy and Grandmum


 Grandmum and sis

 Daddy and Ling
  

Daddy and Me








I like the way we being together









F.A.M.I.L.Y

No comments: