Sunday, April 10, 2011

Latest Post ♥




20/3/11


My younger's sis BIG DAY!
We went a vegetarian restaurant for our dinner after my add maths
We love vegetarian ,except my dad?
But he need to =P



 they're always so sweet


 the birthday gul


 i loves these drinks so much
feel like full with vitamins


 my elder sis's laksa rice


 dad's vege rice


 ling's large burger~!


 sis with her UNUSUAL burger!


 Japan cheese baked rice


 vege pizza


 salad with the special sauce


mushrooms soup



lastly,
we bought a cheese cake from da restaurant too
recommend xD


   



9/4/11


Hari Anugerah Cemerlang 2011
We were invited to the ceremony
And we went school as school day
The ceremony actually started at 9.30am,
bt we had to wait since 7.30 am at the school canteen
Wat a really pity!

Bt fortunately
We have given RM80 as our PMR's rewards
I need you!!NOW!!


PMR's certificates and da money ♥ 






 

AIM



No comments: