Monday, December 19, 2011

my new neighbour =)

Finally my new neigbour moved in yesterday afternoon after the nine months renovation.Mummy said maybe the open house'll be in this saturday and I'm totally looking forward to it!Wish that there'll be some handsome guys living here.x)

Christmas is around the corner and we have some planning.Mummy was asking us to do some painting work in grandma's house.She wanna paint the whole house in white colour and maybe we could do grandma a favour =) and I miss my little cousin so much! Mummy had finished the christmas present shopping last week.She usually bought the christmas present for three of us and all of my little cousins and acted like the present were from the Santa Claus.And I only knew the truth when I was in form two and before that I'm totally believe in the presence of the Santa Claus in this world,so stupid right? =s

December is almost the end and I didn't do any revision.The whole holiday is like drama,drama and drama.I feel like really sucks if I cant use the comp only one day!And here is a good news,I have cut my hair!It's shorter now and I feel like more comfortable. =)

Click mu nuffnang too!I do really appreciate it! x)



Next post-->Happy Christmas! x)





No comments: