Friday, April 5, 2013

The New Journey

OMG! It has been almost three months I didn't post anything and I think I should skip something that are not really important HAHA
Lets start! 
We just get our SPM result on 21 March. I'm actually not really satisfy on it but that's a fact that I have accepted. Lesson learnt and I think I will really put much more effort in the coming exam. ;)
And back to the topic,I do really miss my classmates! Or should I classify it that's EX classmates HAHA
We were crazy taking photos like we will never meet again. Photos always remind us where have we been and what have we done. :)
Lets those photos do the talking.

With the 11 years BFF-- Christina Woon  
We studied in the same primary school and secondary school
but we are now in different college.
No doubt, our friendship is still moving on ;) 


The one who makes my prefect's life much more memoriable--Shu Yuan


Demin girl Kate Cheon

The prettiest Chee Yun

Elise Tan

And of course the crazy Gwen HAHA

Congratz G.E.L.Y for getting staright As!!


I really have forgotten the feelling when typing a post. Erm maybe I will imporove it by next time x)
And I have officially started my college life!! It's damn amazing! Congratz me as well!! HAHA

No comments: