Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Port Dickson Trip

Went Port Dickson with the Lee's family . It's been long time we didn't travel together and I'd prepared well for this vacation. :) Mummy bought a lot of snacks and some beach plaything for the children.x)

We went grandma's house first and had breakfast with the aunts and uncles. We started our journey at 9 something and reached Port Dickson at 12++. The children were so excited after we checked in-- Residence Desa Lagoon. The first place was the beach! I can't even remember the last time I went to the beach. I really like the sea view there. ;)
Let's pictures talk ya! 





On the way. ;)

Lee mummy bought these beach plaything!
\









With the muscular cousin bro :)







The very first time had ice-cream at the beach ;)
With the Lee mummy 


Family. 
Just ignore my pose please. :p

All the aunts and uncle ;)

Aww...

And the second place was the swimming pool .Cant deny that the swimming pool there really nice and I had a good swim. ;) 

With daddy and sista 

And after the two hours swim, we had our dinner made by the adults, steambot is always the first choice for them :p And we spent the whole night chit chat together and I do have a very nice talk with the cousins.* LOVE* 


I woke up early in the morning in the second day. Daddy wanted me to swim again with him. And I love swimming so much. I don't even realized how many yearsss I didn't visit the swimming pool. :(  We swim for another three hours there cause there's nobody in the morning :p *satisfy* After having our lunch, we visited a temple there. We queue up for so long cause there were people mountain people sea :p  * Hope I get straight A's in the coming SPM* :)

On the way going home :(


Mummy promised that will be going again next time ;) Had a really nice trip with the Lee's family
and I love them so muchh  ;)

No comments: