Friday, June 8, 2012

Mickeys exhibition

I promised I'll blog in this holiday and so I'm here! x)
Actually going Genting with the gangz last week but since something unexpected happened, my plan changed to the Mid Vally exhibition with the sis'. PEACE? 


Let's pictures talk.
The decorated mickeys are really awesome!


























































 They made the mickey tattoo too ;)


The photo I like the most!
Love right? ;p

Erm....
Since this mid-year holiday just two days left but I really seem like have done nothing.
SPM is around the corner but now still in the drama mood...Aww  :(




                                                                                                                      Hope our friendship last forever :)        

No comments: