Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Smurfts! =)

Actually I'm smurf lazy to update my bloggie,
but nothing to do with the laptop
so there's something boring for this post =)


First:
Went 1u with sis and her boyfren,
and of course my younger sis too.
The main aim we went there were gonna watch 'The Smurfs"
lalalalalalalala.. =p

The great papa smurft


The most cute smurft-
Clumsy smurft


Gutsy smurft


Brainy smurft


The only girl smurf in the smurf 's village-
Smurfette
created by the smurf enemy-
Gargamel


I love him so much-Patrick!!!

A smurf nice movie
and you'll smurf regret if u missed it! =)

And we had BBQ Plaza as our dinner
*thumb up*


Second:
Mummy finally knew that blogging can earn money through nuffnang
and she keep asking me to blog
and I said that actually I have nothing to blog when there is nothing really can me to post ==
and eventually she stopped forcing me =)


Third:
I caught a cold recently
and I feel like I cant breath using my nose,
my nostril is injured,
my head is damn heavy and pain,
and I hope that I'll recover as soon as possible =(


Last:
Had an arguement with daddy on Tuesday's night
and we didn't talk since that day!
Generally,is all daddy cant really appreciate what their daughter is thinking about?? 
"It'll be ok."Sis told me,
and I'm learning to control my bad temper.




Click my nuffnang ya!
Will be smurf appreciated =)


No comments: