Friday, July 15, 2011

[Shopping Day ♥]

Yeaa....
It's shopping day again..
Like this feeling..It's great
Went 1U with mey-my always nice shopping partner..or in other words,a nice shopping adviser? Hearts♥


The first thing must do ----my favourite Juice Work
Ya..I'm here again =]
This time the worker gave us the extra..Hearts♥



Thanks ya =)



My always favourite


What is the happiest things was i have finally bought a bag from Top Shop...
Love it so much... =D
Next aim : Wallet


We met a gul that gave us the Forever 21 shop's balloon...
It have 10 percent discount if we bring that balloon when we buy anything in that shop..
Yea...my favourite shop too...
But I ain't buy anything today..lack of $$... =(





We have our dinner at Nando..











About 6pm , we watched Transformer wif liu and chiok...
I have never thought that it will be so nice..!!
I love Bee so muchee..

Before going home,had treated my sis Starbucks...for always fetching me home..=)

Mocha blended & Espresso Tiramisu



Today was really a great day...
And i think the next shopping day will be in next month?? =(

No comments: