Thursday, June 23, 2011

[3 Days ♥]


Have promised mey I'll update this post =]


18/06/11

Daddy,
Happy Belated Father's Day ^^

  Banana Mocha cake

 My Daddy♥ 

Younger sis with Daddy

That's how we ate the cake =D


Happy Daddy's Day,daddy♥ 

------------------------------------------------------------

Carnival in our primary school
went with mey and khay
and we met most of our primary classmates
PEACE =]

Crowded

 We had many memories here



I remember that I like to stand like this 
watching the guy,
playing the basketball,
Thats's not love
幸福的味道

went home after the luckydraw
and i missed the i-pod =(




23/06/11
Opps...
be a ponteng kia again today =P
Lie to my sis that i'm sick
Hehe

Watched City Hunter in this morning
what a damn nice drama
And tomorrow will be the Hari Terbuka for those parents
and luckily my daddy and mummy will not going

Good Luck friends ^^



 ♥Days

No comments: