Monday, August 9, 2010

just 2 months ♥ figth 4 our success ~~!!

i noe..
is time to study..
pls ,dun even try to remind me again that the exam is upcoming..><
bt,  forgive me ~~cause my hands have lost control to switch on the com..

have many things to do
n i have a substantial live
^.^
now only i realize that
study is really important~~

i need to study hard from now
for my future live
i need to improve my english from now
for my future live
i need to work more harder than others
to achieve my ends

i need to do many things
bt i think i dun have enough time to realize my ends b4 the pmr
i noe,
all this cannot be achieved overnight,
so i will work more harder

i live a happy life,
my mum n dad have given me a happy n comfortable life
n i really appreciate bout that
i have a sis that really dotes me
n i always proud of her
n my yonger sis
who always brings the happiness for us
make us smiles,make us happy

i love my family ♥
i feel proud because of them

k~
is time study
eventhough the notes cant rush into my brain ==

frens..
we have no time to relax
lets us fighting together in this two months
just 2 months

dun even try to disappointed ur family n teachers
lets us fighting 2gether!!

FIGHTING!! FIGHTING!!













i have do nothing

No comments: