Sunday, August 28, 2011

[Caffeiness Cribute♥]


27/08/11

Went one utama with mey this afternoon
for buying shoes and met li accidentally there =D

 I like this colour eventhough i know u guys dont really like it!? =p



And also bought myself lip balm from skin food

 sandwich from sun mouline

Burst berry from juice work
 
We went back about 4pm
cause i need to go Ikea with my family.
Mummy wanna buy us cupboard =)
 
And after that,
we went dinner at Ampang..
Caffeiness Cribute  ♥


I like the design there and the food is really delicious
 



Sis and her bf..
our new family member =)

Mummy with ling =]

 
Love sis today's outfit..
cause i'm the designer!!xD



I wanna sit here next time!!

Daddy with his Balck pepper lamb


 A you with his White Mushroom Chicken

Sis with her White Mushroom Chicken too


 my De Paris salad =D


Sis with her Carib Grill Chicken



And i get a member card too..
Apple Paradise,we go next time ya!! =)

Have a nice and tired day..
spent all day with friend and family really feel good =]


And dont forget click my nuffnang ya =p







No comments: