Monday, April 11, 2011

Purple Cane ♥





10/4/11

        A nice sunday with my family again
Skipped the taekwondo training in the morning caused of my period  >< 
Skipped the karangan class again caused of my stomachache
I haven't taken that menstrual medicine since my primary school graduates
but i took it this time
Can you imagine how pained i was?!?
However,I went for the Physics tuition
I know that I can't miss the class anymore  =)


After my Physics,we had our dinner with my grandmum at Cheras
PEACE ^^
Dinner at a pretty special restaurant
All of the food are cooked by using the tea leaves
Nice right?



Here are some photos ♥

 Purple Cane ♥





 Green Tea Rice ♥


 Tauhu that is cooked by using tea? ♥


 苦瓜咸蛋 ♥


  
 Special Egg ♥


My favourite Brinjal ♥


Healthy Bak Kut Teh ♥


 The name I've forgotton  =P


 He's been asked to do this pose for a few time =P


  Daddy and Mummy's favourite ♥


 绿茶花生糊 ♥


Cutie mummy and Grandmum ♥


 Grandmum and sis ♥

 Daddy and Ling ♥
  

Daddy and Me ♥








I like the way we being together♥









♥F.A.M.I.L.Y♥

No comments: